Our Core Values:
Quality, integrity, character, strong work ethics, dedication, satisfaction, people growth, customer-focused, and relationship are what we care about as an organization.
Do you share our values? Then, work with us!
STP Brokerage, Inc. is an independent insurance agency with direct carrier relationships across multiple states. We are looking for licensed insurance agents and CSR’s in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Florida. This is an excellent opportunity for growth and uncapped income potential for the right candidates.
Licensed Agent / Customer Service Representative (Life / P&C)
- Salary – Commensurate with experience
- Plus, Commission and Bonus
- Plus, Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Days
- Plus, Group Health Insurance (Waiting Period Applies)
Full-Time (M-F, 9 am-5 pm)
- Suffolk County, Long Island (NY)
- South Plainfield (NJ)
- Stamford (CT)
- Port St. Lucie (FL)
- New Port Richie (FL)
- Tampa (FL)
- Property & Casualty and/or Life Insurance License (Required)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Language(s): English and Spanish (Fluency Preferred)
- Home & Auto Insurance sales: 3+ years (Preferred)
- Commercial Insurance: 2+ years (Preferred)
- Life Insurance: 2+ years (Preferred)
- Proficient in the use of technology (Internet, Social Media Platforms, Computer System, Agency Management System, and other common software tools and apps)
Delivering exceptional service is our Number One priority.
As a licensed insurance agent, you will:
- Be responsible for generating new insurance sales as well as being a professional advocate for all insurance-related inquiries on behalf of our agency.
- Respond to all customer inquiries – new and existing clients.
- Be responsible for servicing all inbound client inquiries – including Payments, renewals, Cancellations, Endorsements, Rewrites, Cross-sell, upsell, etc.… according to our agency guidelines.
- Be responsible for greeting new callers looking for insurance coverage across multiple products – by exhibiting professional product expertise by thoroughly explaining coverage limits, deductibles, payment options, policy language, and servicing provisions – including Conducting Insurance Needs Analysis, Quoting, Application for Insurance Coverage for all insurance carriers and other third-party brokerage firms our agency is working with.
- Be responsible to ensure that all applications are submitted in accordance with agency policies and procedures with efficiency, quality, and accuracy; with supporting documents/forms.
- Be responsible to maintain current carrier information to ensure compliance with carriers’ underwriting guidelines, and binding authority to reduce E&O exposures.
- Meet and/or exceed sales production requirements.
Qualified candidates should fill out the form and submit their resume(s) for consideration below.